We baked a bread called "Blarney Stone Bread" a few days ago. I got the recipe from dear friends. It was delicious. You can find it linked up in the number one spot below. :-)
Here are today's features:
Today is the last day to vote for Home to 4 Kiddos in the Homeschool Mom Blog Awards. I would VERY much appreciate your support in the two categories in which we were nominated- Best Homemaking/Recipes and Best Super Homeschooler. You can vote on each of your devices!
:-)
You just have to click on the circle to the left of Home to 4 Kiddos and then click on vote. If you don't click on vote, it won't count.
Thank you SO VERY MUCH! Here are the links:
www.hsbapost.com/best-homemaking-andor-recipes-blog-2013/
and
www.hsbapost.com/best-super-homeschooler-2013/
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

6 comments:
Hi there!
Thanks for hosting TANRT!
Voted for you.....will vote again tonight for you and all at the library...! Kids have a program; I'll be there anyway and why not hop online and vote.
Love your hop...will be back at some point to check out the other linkers!
Have a great day, friend!
xoxoxoxo
C
Thanks for hosting Lisa! Your bread certainly looks interesting. :)
Thank you Lisa for featuring my recipe for gluten free/egg free pumpkin bars. It is an honor to be featured on your website! I shared about it on Twitter and look forward to checking out the other recipes you featured.
Thanks again and have a great week!
Blessings,
Penny Zeller
Thanks for hosting!! Have a great day!
Thanks for the party, Lisa. Voted for you again. Have a fun week.
Thanks for featuring the black bean soup recipe. I am in a black bean soup cooking and this week made black bean pumpkin.
Post a Comment